Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Simisai Also Need To Sign


The educational system here requires ALOT of parent involvement leh. Simisai I also need to sign. Homework given I need to sign, spelling results out I need to sign.

Last time in Dubai I did not even know what words they were learning for spelling and how he did till the end of the term when I see his report card! Should make the sgp educational system so relaxed then people not afraid to have more children mah:) hahaha....


I must also say schooling in Singapore is more interesting than I thought. SO far, Ace has brought home a few activity books.. one for reading story books, one to learn to say No to drugs, one to read newspapers and learn to get info from the news..

he did a visit to LTA's office or something like tat for social studies and they seemed to have more activities planned :) Most impt.. in Dubai, all these extras need to pay.. here in SIngapore, AH GONG pay for us! Wahahaha..

Previous Post:  They are not very social media

No comments: