Monday, May 26, 2014

So handsome!


The other day, we were looking at photos of Ace..



Max was admiring and said,  "Dunno look like who hor...  very handsome hor.."

Wah lau eh, want to say himself handsome.. dun say himself handsome.. go one BIG ROUND to say himself handsome by saying his son very handsome.. Yeah.. dunno look like who!

Wahahaahahahahahha!

Since we are on the topic of dunno look like who... here is something interesting to share..

The other day Shushu sent me a photo of Max when he was a little boy... Max asked me to send to him and he MTXX it to put their photos side by side..

Photo: Uncanny resemblance?! Haha...

Such uncanny resemblance:) wahahaha

Most people say they look almost exactly alike.. just tat Max was slightly "meatier"

And this caused one of Max's cousin to post THIS




Which gathere another comment from Shushu to Max: Somehow ur 10 yr old photo resemble the mad magazine character haha:))
Wilson Chua's photo.

Wahahahahahaha...

Anyway, I think Ace is more HANDSOME than Max.. because Ace also inherited MY GENES!:) wahahaha

But Max very boliao.. requested that I put my 9 year old photo with them and put my hairstyle on them so tat we can compare.. if Ace looked more LIKE ME or more LIKE MAX..

Photo: At Max's request... he says to compare to my photo and see if him and Ace look like me when I was young. I also think Ace with long hair is prettier than me!:)

What do you think?

PS: I thin Ace will look really pretty as a girl too! Wahahahaaha..

Previous Post : Creative Ace: I Love Mummy And Daddy

No comments: