Monday, June 23, 2014

Farewell Dubai: SWG Breafast Meeting

I think Dubai is undergoing a huge change. All of a sudden, there are many people around me LEAVING and GOING to dubai.

Just in SWG itself, there are quite a few people who are leaving in the month of July! So a few of us decided to meet up for a gathering at Sangeetha's.. an indian restaurant we said we wanted to visit together previously..

As I had to bring Ace to school that day, I brought Ace to school and tried to walk to the restaurant after taking a train to the nearest metro station. I have been living in that area so long but really first and last time I walk around that area.





Dunno when I will get to eat good and cheap indian breakfasts like this again:) Will certainly miss the good company and all the interesting things we did together like the cooking lessons, picnics , visits to places of interests and day out to visit Ya Kun... Haha.. Am going to miss my taitai outings as I will no longer have the freedom to do that or kakis to meet up with when I am back in Singapore.

Previous Post"\: Make Your Own Breakfast

No comments: