Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Am Going To Be Happy Everyday




Sometimes my son is super boh liao...

He will wear boh liao stuff.. or make boh liao pose and ask me to take picture to post on his blog:) wahahahahah...

The other day, he skipped over to me and delcared loudly to me, "Mummy, from now on, I am going to be happy everyday!"

I asked him what made him delcare this... and he said, "You told me that time passes faster when we are happy.. and I think it is true.. my birthday is one month away.. if I am happy everyday, then very fast it will be my birthday!"

Wahahahahahaha... this kind of logic also can:) wahahaha... But he is not wrong.. since his life is based on HIS perception:) I just hope he remembers this the next time he is throwing a tantrum:)

Talking about tantrums... the other day, early morning he did something wrong and so I scolded him. That day, he went off to school sulking without our usual morning hug cos he was upset and did not want to hug me.

When he came home from school, he told me that he was sorry. Because we did not hug in the morning, he was short of hug hug energy. So while he was in school, he had to put something soft (his bag) around his water bottle and hug it and pretend that it was me... so that he can feel better...

Wahahahaaha!:) A huggy kissy monster indeed! Serves him right lah:) wahahahahaha....

I asked him what does he do if he is short of hug hug energy and I am not in school? "I hug myself lor.. and then wait till I come back and quickly hug you to make up for it.."

I then asked him.. one day if I die, then how? "Then I hug daddy.."

"What if me and daddy die also?"

He replied with a shy smile... "Then I hug my girlfriend...."


Wahahahahaha

Previous Post: Ace Writes A Poem

No comments: