Saturday, May 17, 2014

Chiku Juice In Dubai?!

I have been living in this area every since I came to Dubai and we have often driven past this "juice centre" near our place.

Here in Dubai, juice centers are very common. THey are small little shops tat sells small items like juices, pizzas, sandwhiches, burgers and even desserts like the various fruit creams. It apparently it is an indian thing and I am not quite sure if there is an equivilent in Singapore..

Anyway, one of my friends told me that this juice center has the BEST CHIKU JUICE EVER... and I was so surprised!

I dun even see chikus in the supermarket and never thought of them as common or easily available...

WHat is more, my friend lived in Sharjah.. which is another state.. I live here.. 5 min walk away.. and I did not know they had such 好料! Hahahaha

THe other day, because we were feeling little bit full, we decide we will just walk over for juices and snack for dinner...

I ordered the 传说中的chiku juice and max ordered sugarcane juice... BOTH were very yummy!:)

Reminded me of the nice food we had during our Oman Trip...

Ace ordered a normal burger and I ordered a sechwan burger cos i was curious...

Actually it just means they put some sort of chili sauce inside..

Glad we decided to eat there cos the food was good.. but also cos it was difficult to drive in and out the area that weekend and since this juice center was nearby, we could walk there...

Eygpt having an election and there were sooooo many people and cars coming into the area.. some people brought umbrellas and even chairs! Wahahaha.... just to let you have a view of the crowd lor... this is only maybe 40% of the number of queuing to go in and vote.. i never knew there were so may eygptians in the UAE..

At some point they were even playing music and I tot they were celebrating a win or wat...

Pity them that the queue was so long and snow moving and never seem to let up... plus it was freaking hot that day...


Anyway, I think we are going to go back to the juice centre every now and then when we feel like having a light dinner.

Previous Post: Forward Roll Finally!

No comments: