Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Easter...

Ace was doing his homework halfway.. and then he came over to ask me something. After I finished replying, I asked him to please go back and complete his homework...

And he turned around, squat down and said, "And I am going to hop back to my table because I am still in easter mood..."

"Please lah.. easter is already over.. easter was yesterday... today already not easter anymore..."I told him..

"Who says.." My son retorted without missing a beat... "It is still Easter in Amercia..."

I totally did not see  THAT COMING and I realized he is RIGHT!

Win liao lor..

I asked him how he knew it was still easter in America and he says he found out while using Google in school today for some work he is doing...

GOOGLE FOR THE WIN! wahahaha...

Previous Post: Baking Popo A Birthday Cake

No comments: