Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Drama Rama Ace

Ace has been having itchy eyes for a few days now... but it always got better I asked him to wash his eyes with the bar and also wanded it for him using my AMWand...

Yesterday, he asked me for the ipad password as he had already finished his homework. I told him he has to pack his toy and study area first before I will give him the password because it is getting really messy there...

And then halfway while packing, his eyes started to itch and he started to whine.. I told him to stop rubbing his eyes and go and bath..

And he just continued to whine and rub his eyes...

At this point, Max the volcano erupted and told him to go and bath.. "Don't you understand stop rubbing your eyes?"

And then Ace started to cry and cry and cry...

I told him that dirt is one possible cause of itchy eyes.. that is why we are asking him to take a bath and wash his eyes during bath time... and he just cried and cried and cried and complained it was very itchy.. and as he cried, he took off his clothes and then he stood in the middle of the bathroom and asked me...

"Why???? Why does this have to happen to me????!!" With his hands raised high up in the air...

I reminded him that Popo asked him to chant little bit every day but he did not. I told him chanting will mean gohonzon can protect you....

"Asked you to chant, you dun want and say chanting is too hard.. now then chant already your eyes are itchy lor..." I told him...

"I want to chant now.. I want to chant now!" he cried..

I told him he has to bath first....

And so he went into the bathroom to bath.. as he took a bath.. he sobbed uncontrollably... as if his father and mother died like that.. (I really wonder how he will cry if i die if just an itchy eye he cry till so cham).. cry and cry.... cry till bent over in the bathroom... I just ignore him and let him do his crying thing lah... I figured having lots of tears is good to wash the eye anyway.. haha!

After he finished bathing, I explained to him that itchy eyes can be due to a few reasons. One is dirt lah.. if your hands are dirty and you rub your eyes, the dirt goes it and you have an infection...and it turns your eyes red... That is why asked him stop rubbing and go and bath but he never listen... and if that is the case for him.. he will have to see a doctor and will not be able to go out this weekend... with that, he started crying again..

I told him that there is another explanation as things related to the eyes sometimes linked to our liver... If our liver is not so healthy.. it may lead to the itchy eye thingy too... to make liver healthy, we have to eat lots of dark green leafy veggies, have to sleep early also so our liver can do its work.. so he should sleep now...

I told him if he sleeps and wake up, it might all be ok.. he just needs to take some VP and sleep early.. and I will wand his eye and let him sleep with my AMWand...

"Can you fry lots of green veggies for me to eat tomorrow?" He asked me... and I told him I will..

And then he closed his eyes for me to wand...

"Mummy, now i know why Popo chant so much..."

"Yeah.. Popo chant so much for our happiness... she has to chant for you, me, gong gong, zeng popo, daddy, ah yee, cayden, net net, laoma... etc..." I told him.

"No, but the chanting will go mostly to her.." he told me. (Very impressed he remembers what I taught him..) "I know why she chant so much.. it is because when you chant alot, gohonzon will protect you.. and give you the wisdom to do the right things to keep healthy... I will do anything not to have itchy eyes again...I will chant like popo... "

Next day though, he woke up and his eyes were still little bit itchy... he ownself go and eat 50 VP.. wahahaha.. and then when I asked if he is chanting, he said he already chanted while sitting in the sofa...


As I am typing now, he is packing and cleaning his toys because he realized that his toys are dusty and that is one reason why his eyes were dirty and itchy... wahahaha:)

Previous Post: I Need To Prepare My Heart

No comments: