Saturday, March 15, 2014

Food From My Kitchen

Haven't "collated" the foods I have been making for quite awhile since I was bz and also not really cooking much...

Did niang bittergourd for Max because he says he hasnt had them in a long long time..

For a week or so, Ace went sort of crazy over the oats and fruits combi...we had strawberries, oats and apples or oranges almost everyday.. for about  a week... till he got sian of it:)


Even tried to make it into ice cream but putting it into our slush maker:)

Also havent made the Japanese pizza in a long long while... tastes good!:)

Home made banana strawberries ice cream for Ace as a treat..

Max saw these Korean rice egg rolls on the internet and requested to have some and so I made for him lor.. tastes quite good:)

Made some peanut tangyuan for Ace and he loved it:)

Inspired by my friend's lunchbox for her little one and decide to do this for Ace:) But too bad my technique no good.. by the time Ace reached school, the Panda fell apart:S So Ace told his friends that this is an endangered panda that has been killed:) Wahahahaaha...

Bought some kimchi the other day and also had some mee sua.. since I was craving a lighter meal, I decided to make KIMCHI MEE SUA... :)


Afternoon very sian.. dunno wat to eat for lunch... Made this Teriyaki Century Egg toufu and finished it. Yumz!:)

Since I had kimchi, I was very tempted to make the Korean Army Noodles.... and I did:) But Ace did not like it, he says he prefers laksa...

Just as I was wondering what to do with the leftover bananas in my kitchen, I saw a recipe for banana and chocolate brownies amd so I made some for breakfast lor...

Made kimchi fried rice for myself:) YUMZ!

This one is supposed to be fluffy like a meringue but salty one instead... but I baked for too long:) wahaha... But still tasted quite nice.. i will try again:)

IT was raining and nothing beats hot porridge on a rainy day!:)

Tried to duplicate the Thai fried rice that Ace liked...  the taste is not the same leh.. dunno why not sweet enough.. BUT leh, Ace said it is very yummy, so I guess still considered PASS!:) hahaha..

Previous Post: Hard Rock Cafe

No comments: