Monday, March 17, 2014

Everything Is Awesome 2!

Dunno how this post did not get posted leh...haha.. nmind.. post now lor.. This one took place when I returned to SGP...

Since I was back in sgp, I decided to visit my colleagues in their new office and have a meal together.. As Max was arriving, Ace chose to stay behind to meet up with his dad and we arranged to meet later together to have dinner with Godma SL...


Then it was suppose to just be lunch right.. lunch became one meeting which became TWO meetings... and lucky for me, I could leave when my dinner appt was up :)

While I was on my to City Hall to meet Ace and Max, Max messaged me and told me that Ace wanted to buy a lego set from the LEGO MOVIE. Wah lau.. "Why does he need another lego set????" I replied..

And Max asked me to let him settle.. and so I did lor...

So Max and Ace had this agreement that if he mastered his 6, 7 and 8 timestable, he will be able to choose a set within reason.

They were there waiting for me to arrive for about two hours and for two hours, Max made Ace repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat all his timestable.

By the time I arrived, Ace was crying because he said he found it so hard... I left him to cry and continue with his dad and I went shopping around while we waited for Ganma SL ;) hahaha.. I mean, since his dad say dun interfere, I let them be lor:)

Thankfully, by the time godma arrived, Ace finally mastered his timestable and so he got to buy a Lego Movie set!

And hor, our good friend is very good... he go and CHOOSE THE BIGGEST SET with Metalbeard which has more parts and is more ex lor.. wahahahaha...

Anyway, he has very limited lego time in Popo house now because he can only do it when Cayden is not around since Cayden is much more mobile these days and curious about everything.

He also lego da feng shou this time.. cos on top of this set, Aunty KP gave him an Emmet figurine and his godma Karen also gave him some Lego set with robots. Uncle Melvin also bought him a Lego Hero set with BATMAN (who was featured in the Lego Movie).

Much later though, Max said his investment was well worth it!;)

Because Ace had this numeracy passport thingy that he has been failing to pass for a long long time because he was too slow... and when he came back to Dubai, after about a week, he told us he has passed it and moved on to the next level (finally! he was stuck at this same level throughout the whole of year 3!)  and when we test his 6, 7 and 8 timetables now.. he is really quite good at it!

Perhaps some intensive lessons with Mr Chua are all he need:) wahahahahaha...  Am going to set target for him to achieve and pass another level in the numeracy passport THIS TERM!

PS: Master Builder Ace received a few sets of lego this trip back again... he had one set from Godma Karen... another set from TIff and parents... and a set from his dad... 



 Playing by himself in his own LEGO UNIVERSE:) wahahahaha...



 He did not forget to make funny things using boxes as well:) hahaha... he cut out one of the boxes we have at home and made this.. he says it is for spying on people... I told him very obvious leh :) gotta camo lah:)


PPS:



I think my son is creative EVEN IN HIS DREAMS... never see pple sleep like tat before... WAHAHAHAHAHA:)

Previous Post: Baby K's First Birthday

No comments: