Sunday, March 16, 2014

Baby K's First Birthday

We were invited to a birthday party at Jumeriah Country Club the other day and explored a part of Dubai we have never seen before...

I have a friend who lives across the lake from here and I always thought that this place is just a boring man made lake... with nothing much to look at when I visited them and looked across the man made lake...

But when we arrived, and saw all the stones in the artificial stream... suddenly the whole place looked much nicer than I thought..



Arrived at the location and wah.. so nicely decorated lor.. apparently, the mummy made all the decorations lor...  I feel paiseh in comparison because for Ace's 1 year old party, I really did... NOTHING.. whaahhaha:)
Cupcakes baked by Bb K's 'godma'.

Mummy was the one who made all the bunting for the cake...


She even customized the party hats and prepared these for photo taking:)



The view there... nice hor:) A house here costs about 7.5  million dirhams :)

The birthday star makes her grand entrance!:)

Artificial lake ALSO got BIRDS lor!:)



Birthday girl doing her Marilyn Monroe pose:)

Meanwhile, Ace was sitting under the table.. dunno wat he is doing there.. when I asked him.. he said he was pretending this is a FORT:) wahahaaha


Ace came up with the idea of combining  both the moustache and the sniley mouth...

After playing by himself and entertaining himself for some time.. he finally decided to go and make himself useful as K's playmate cum assistant nanny:) wahahaha




When it was time to cut the cake, he stood by the cake to be CAKE POLICEMAN cos the younger kids all wanted to reach out and touch the cake.. wahahaha

Taking his job very seriously :) By the way, no one asked him to guard the cake.. he just did:) Hahahahahahaa

Singing of birthday song...


Ace was so happy to get his goody pack... I must say K's mummy very gao gang.. he go and buy alot of M n M and then arrange them nicely all by herself in rainbow colour!

There were also rainbow cupcakes...

And a huge rainbow cake. Alas, the cake is way too sweet for me... I couldnt take the frosting at all... and even the cake was very sweet for me..

But that is just Ace's cup of tea. That is him wondering how he should ATTACK the cake...

ATTACK!


Oh dear, headache.. dunno which colour to eat first!?:P


Then time to remove the deco and my son tried to dress me up...


Then he decided to dress himself up as a BIRD.. using his party hat as a BEAK:)


F is so used to his antics she is not even very amused:) wahahahahah



Very happy party...

Happy birthday again, Bb K. Hope you like the pressies we got you and may you enjoy even more love, joy, good health, abundance and peace as you grow up!:)

Previous Post: Food From My Kitchen

No comments: