Thursday, February 20, 2014

We Were On TV!

I havent had a chance to feature this or talk about this.. Cos I was so bz catching up on blogging about our life in dubai:)

Well, on our last trip home, we went to Haw Par Villa and were filmed and given like 1 minute of fame...

Ace was so excited that he was going to be on TV and going to be FAMOUS!:) wahahaha...

When the episode was aired, I was in Dubai and many of my kind friends actually helped me record and load it online so that I can view it.

The producer also very kindly gave me a DVD of our shot...

And so, here it is, our one minute of fame:)

)

Sorry ah, background sound is my grandma playing with my nephew.. wahahaha..

If you like a better quality one.. here is the full ep.. our part is at the 33:54 minutes onwards..
)

Anyway, I found a few more pics of me and my sis in HPV when we were young.. and it makes me think my parents din really know how to use a camera.. wahahahahaa.... 



 I know I am the main feature in this picture but tat still does not explain why my dad cut away the tiger heads when he took the photo!:) wahahahahah

Or the heads of these two dancers!:) wahahaha


Previous Post: 10th ROM Anniversary: W Hotel Day 3

No comments: