Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day In Singapore

We were spending V Day here in Singapore and given that this is the V Day near our 10th wedding anniversary, Max says he will bring me somewhere to celebrate. Happens so, Annie Godma also offered to babysit Ace for the afternoon and spend some time with him.. and so the quest for a good buffet starts... hahahaha...

Max called up many many restaurants and asked about tea.. we tot even though V day, people got to work unlike us mah :) But still cannot find.. most of them are fully booked... finally only managed to book one at goodwood park hotel :) BUt I guess that is ok lah.. have buffet better than NONE:) wahahaha...

When I arrived though, to my surprise and Max's too.. the buffet that we signed up for is one for LOCAL DELICACIES! Wah sey, PERFECT FOR OVERSEAS SINGAPOREANS BACK HOME FOR A HOLIDAY! And some more not very ex.. I am so going back again my next trip! wahahahahahaa..


Free flow laksa and mee siam!


Even got otah... ate alot and still wished I had stomach for MORE! Wahahahaha...

And since Annie godma bringing Ace to watch a movie and they dun end so early, after our tea.. we went to walk walk lah....

Jalan jalan in taka and saw these selling at $129 sing dollars and now going for $99 or something. Alamak, In dubai, these go for 129 DIRHAMS LOR! THat is one third the price! What is Singapore getting to man...

Since Annie godma and Ace were in Plaza Sing, our plan was to walk there slowly from Goodwood Park and when we passed the Istana, we realized that the restaurant where we held our ROM almost 10 years ago has changed hands yet again. Last time it was called BBoss.. then it became Giraffe or something. Now it is something else!:)  So we decided to go in for a drink.

That is Max showing off his wedding band!:)

And me showing off mine:) wahahahaha...
That's me, 10 years ago at my ROM. Sadly, I cannot find any soft copy pics as they are all somewhere in Singapore and my multiply account has been shut down.

It is quite a pleasant and sweet feeling and I feel blessed we have a chance to come back to this place where we got married some 10 years ago...

Meanwhile, Ace was having a grand time with his godma... This trip, I tried to arrange such that Ace had time with his godmas as well.. because I realized taht whenever we meet up, the godmas always chat with me and Ace ends up very bored. SO I wanted them to have time together and bond and so tried to arrange when possible some alone time with their godmas...

Ace was enjoying himself with godma Annie going to the arcade...


Buying pop corn...

Eating popcorn...

Doing funny poses with pop corn...






And eating Mac D!:) Hehehe.. Just before we came back, I told Ace that Annie godma has not been working so this time when he goes out with her, he is not to ask her to spend money. Instead, since she has been so kind to him, he should use his money to give her a treat. IF he doesnt have much, at least treat her to Mac D.

When he met up with godma, according to her, he just insisted on giving her a treat and din explain why mac d.. just insist that he must treat her mac D cos his dad gave him $10 to spend and so this time, he used it to buy godma a meal and himself a meal and he was well rewarded for it because he got an EMMET CUP from the LEgo movie:) wahahahah...


We were suppose to meet up at the Lego store and when we arrived, Annie godma says Ace kept looking and looking but did not take up godma's offer to buy him any of the lego.. hahaha..

THis is what godma Annie posted in her FB later that day...


"Daddy Max Chua asked me, "这次见面有什么改变?". Before I could say anything Mummy Peng said I always very subjective, there was no need to ask...Says who? "

(It's true! She is Ace number one fan. No matter wat he do, she also say very good. No matter wat hairstyle he has, she also say he very handsome one!!!:) wahahahahaha)

Annie godma continues..

My observations:-

"长大了 - He insisted on giving me a treat from his ang bao money...not easy for a "known to be thrifty" (or even stingy ;p ) boy.

懂事了 - He was looking at 2 sets of Lego Movie toys that he liked so much. He didn't ask for it. When I offered something cheaper (so he won't feel too bad accepting), he told me he shouldn't make me spend (coz he had enough and I had no job)!

长高了 - By next trip...I think he would have caught up with me...

更帅了 - I think this little boy has inherited the best of features from his parents! He has grown so much from the little kiddo who innocently asked why was I "waiting to be his sister's godma" than taking him as godson! No offence to anyone ;p , but 头发也乌黑浓密)! Yandao!

干妈 really proud of you!
feeling proud."

Hahahahahaa... See, told you she is his number one fan:) But I must say that Ace has indeed grown up and matured:)

Initially we had plans to go to a few places with godma.. but too little time in sgp.. nmind.. next trip then we go :)

Previous Post: Meeting Up With Friends

No comments: