Sunday, February 16, 2014

Uncle Vincent's Wedding

It was uncle Vincent's wedding... Before we came to Singapore, I told Ace that we will be attending a wedding and asked him to bring his Gangnam Style outfit that we bought for his performance in school.

He yee yee orh orh.. said the outfit is not nice cos the vest got pattern... look like waiter lah.. and then complain it is very uncomfortable lah.. I told him dun waste my money man.. I din buy it for him to WEAR ONCE only.. i bought only becos I was thinking he can wear again a few more times. And even though he can wear it when Shu Shu gets married, I thought he should wear it one more time to make it wu hua lah...

So after some discussion, he finally agreed that he will wear the outfit, without the tie, with sleeves rolled up and with jeans.. look very cool like KOREAN STYLE.. wahaha:)

We decided to set off earlier cos Max said he wanted to buy some toys for the kiddos... And so we left early.. that is Ace looking stoned on the bus cos he slept too late the night before and woke too early today:) wahahaha...

And heng got buy the toys.. cos it kept all the kiddos very much entertained throughout the wedding lunch:)

Max was so happy to play with the children.. especially the girls cos like his dad.. he thinks little girls are ultra cute!:) wahahaha...


As Max was playing with them, he told me that he observed how Ace behaved and he is really quite caring towards the younger kiddos..







These two sisters are the cutest lah :) wahahaha... they were playing shooting bubbles with the gun... and I realize the elder sister is really very sharp... Cos when I came out, the elder sister was shooting and when she shoot out a big bubble, I clapped. Then Max HIGH FIVE with her and told her she did a great job.

So next batter up was the younger sister... I took cue from Max and so when she did the bubble shooting, I followed Max and told the younger sister she did a great job. At this point, the older sister ran to me and asked me, "What about me? Did I do a great job?" OOops.. she noticed that I did not say great job to her! Wahahaha..

I told her that she did and she was happy to continue playing:) hahaha...

So whole bunch of 4 years and below led by DA GUI TOU Ace:) wahahaha..




Then the boys had some BOYS TIME playing dart shooting with the dart set we bought G...


Ace gor gor pose like very nice:) Dunno when he shoot the aim is good or not.. wahahahah

I must say the food that day was dam good also!:) Hehehehehe...

The restuarant even provided dress up props to take pictures.. that is Max with HAIR.. when I was editing this pic, I was wondering who among our friends is this.. it took me 3 seconds to realize THIS IS MY HUSBAND WITH LOTS OF "HAIR"!:) hahahahahahaha


K was very sticky to Max and the became like BEST friends in that session... I think she really tugged at his heart strings and and made him melt and he is now probably wishing that he could have another kid and that it will be a daughter:) hahahah...



Max pretending to be a rock star to entertain the kids:):


K asking me to take a photo of her and "remember to send it to my daddy and mummy..." hahaha..


All in all, very nice, cosy lunch session cum catch up with our christmas gang :) (they are so named because we always gather on christmas eve.. it is tradition since Max was in secondary school...

------------------------------------------------------
Ace took part in a LEGO BUILDING COMPETITION. Winners decided by number of votes. Please click on the link below and then vote for Ace to help him win his favorite set of lego! Many thanks in advance!:)
http://woobox.com/z8egds/vote/for/2143903

Previous Post: Ace and Lele


No comments: