Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Songs For Guitar!


I haven't been helping Ace much with his guitar practice lately. Just basically left him to it.

Was in a good mood yesterday and asked him what he was supposed to be practising for his guitar. He said he needed to practice two songs and he wasnt quite familiar with them yet and hasn't quite got the hang of it yet.

So leh, I helped to guide him abit lor. Heng I can read dao geh and know little bit about music.. and also heng, I already practiced these songs that he is learning by myself when I was free the other time:) wahahaha...

Today he came home from school and told me that his teacher says he has mastered the two songs and that he can move on to the next song in the book.

I felt so happy to hear that and we high fived and hugged! Hahahaha.. Even I felt a sense of an accomplishment!

"And we only practiced for two days!" Ace beamed. I told him there is a difference if we practice properly and anyhow practice mah... Perfect practice makes perfect result.. :) Ahem..

Anyway, here are the videos of the two new songs he has mastered...

Dutch Folk Song:
)

Chinese Tunes:
)



Previous Post: Dinner In Popo House

No comments: