Friday, January 17, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

 Read that there is a TMNT performance in the malll near our place.. asked Ace if he wanted to go.. and he said he dun want.. he dun like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

Then do homework halfway.. changed his mind and say want to go... hahahaha.. But actually to be honest, I think he wanted to go to the mall to visit Virgin Megastore and also to buy the CORN Plaster cos his leg grow corn and was painful and I told him got a special type of plaster can help him..




 This is now the TMNT cartoon look like now.. TOTALLY DIFFRENT from what I remembered in MY CHILDHOOD! wahahahahah

 Ace was lucky and got "front row seats"...



 I dunno if you can see from the photos.. but when i first saw the turtles... I was thinking how come they got brown spots all over one.. aiyoh.. why their costume so dirty and never maintain.. so disgusting.. and then I realized eventually it was meant to be TEXTURE... Ace told me later it is cos the TMNT came from the sewage, that is why got brown spots! wahaahahah






 This orange one is Ace's favourite cos Ace says he is very funny.. and he is very comical.. given that he has a funny comical face...


 Even beaten in battle and going to die still look very happy:) wahahaha















 They even got the children to stand up and do some moves together:)











 After the show, we went to LKF to eat...

When we left, we saw an orange Limo on the road! LImos are quite common here.. but this is first time I have seen an orange one!:) cool!

Previous Post: Cover My Face!

No comments: