Saturday, January 04, 2014

So Cute!

The other day, we tried to eat lunch at at our favourite indonesian restaurant in Dubai before we proceeded to the Miracle Garden...Alas, the restaurant was not opened till 1 plus.. so we waited around since that was like 15-20 min away...

We noticed that in the restaurant compound next to the building we were waiting around had a few little kittens there...

Ace was so fascinated because he kept looking at them and telling me that the kitties are "So cute... I wish I can bring one home.." he kept saying...

Somehow, I think to Ace, anything small is always cute.. babies, kittens.. he always will go ga ga over them and say they are "so cute.."

Recently, me and his dad have been added into his list of "so cute" things.. when he got nothing to do.. he will come and stroke me and Max's chin and say, "Aiyoh.. so cute.. so cute..." and then he will giggle.. boh liao

We told Ace about a kitten we once adopted for a few days when Max and I were still dating. His name was wolfie... I dunno why we gave him that name.. I think is cos Max loves wolves.. hahaha :)

I only remembered that wolfie was white and had black legs.. so he looked like he was wearing a black boot or a black sock... Too bad though that Max's mother did not like cats and so we had to let him go:)

It was fun while he had him though... so Ace asked if he can bring one of the kittens home.. I told him cannot lah.. if we go back Singapore cannot bring back.. and the kitten no place to stay too as we also have to stay in Popo's house..

Bit still, the kitties were really cute and we had a good time watching them:)


THere were 4 of them but they kept hiding here and there... so difficult to get all four of them in one picture:)


That's Ace trying to go closer to them to watch them.. still doing his "so cute... so cute" mantra:)



Max says that this kitty looks like she is putting on a pair of glasses:) or wearing eye liner!:) wahahaha



This one is the most playful one.. he will either go and fight with the others.. or go and play with the trees and the twigs:)


These two love to fight most... and they kept fighting.. I was telling Max, when kitties are fighting, we think they are just having fun.. if these two were children and were our sons, as parents we would have been really upset and anxious!:) hahahahahahaha....

This cat came out midway while we were watching the kitties.. we tot is the mother but realized she isnt.. but she likes me.. kept following me and sitting at my ankles... She was trying to mark or own me I think.. wahahaha.. I told her though I am sorry I cannot play with her lah.. cos i am going for lunch, so cannot even pet her... so just talked to her and ask her dun keep sticking to me:) wahahahah...





The loving, fighting two brothers:)


And then, it was finally time for lunch!:)

Previous Post: Mask Design Workshop

No comments: