Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cover My Face!

Ace needed a bath towel and only realized it when he has taken off all his clothes. Running out to me with his hands covering his face, "Mummy! Can you please give me a towel?" I was wondering why he keeps covering his face... and then when he got the towel, he covered himself and told me... "You know why I cover my face? Because that is what Uncle Arthur says you should do if you have nothing on you and only have your hands..."

Oh my god, I think he heard this little story like when he was 4 years old during one of my MLM leader, Arthur's talk and he actually can remember!?:P wahahahaha...

Sigh, this sort of thing he can remember so well, ask him timetable.. erm this erm that... ..

Anyway, he says he is shot of one more goal to hit in his Numeracy Passport and he can be promoted to Africa Level.

In his school, there is a passport called the Numeracy Passport. If you finished and attain certain goals, you will be able to proceed on to the next level and the levels are named by continents.. He completed one level in year 2 but has not been able to complete the next level in the whole of year 3. Glad to know he is finally catching up somewhat..

He says the last item is 2 timestables up to 20.. have to start practicing now!:)

Previous Post:
Ooh Girls!

No comments: