Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cocktail Style Soy Milk


Ace asked for my permission to drink soy milk and I asked him to go ahead.. 5 min later, he is still fumbling in the kitchen....

Me: Oi, what you doing... Why so long still fiddling with the soy milk...

Then he walked out with glass ...

Me: Wah lau.. Why you need to use straw?

Ace: Cocktail style man... Cocktail style.... Wish I can make the umbrella and put it in...

Wah... 这个小孩几atas一下... Drink soy milk also need to do it cocktail style... 真的是pattern badminton...
Oh well, if just putting a slice of orange and an umbrella will encourage him to drink more water IN STYLE ;) I could do just tat!:) wahahahaa.. I think the jap store selling wholesale to the jap restaurants near our place got sell umbrella!:) wahahahahaaha

Previous Post: Bok Nyo Nim

No comments: