Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Xmas Cookies

Ace came home the other day and told me that I have to sign up to prepare something for his xmas party.

I remembered seeing some really cute reindeer cookies somewhere and thought I will make the cookies lah.... It turned out to be much harder than I tot becos most of the recipes called for many ingredients I did not have.. OR required peanuts.. which are not allowed in Ace's school as they have a nut-free policy.

After alot of research, I finally settled in on this chocolate recipe that I think looked good and hopefully tastes good:)

Decided to make it two days early. In case I fail, can try again.. my very first batch.... I was a little apprehensive as I tried making some sort of cookie where I was supposed to freeze the dough but it did not work out the way I envisioned it. So I was not sure if this will work since I needed to freeze the dough as well...

Cookies in the oven.. while I am waiting in anticipation outside..

DONE! Not bad
Passed the taste test too:) woo hoo!

I prefer those with brightly coloured noses though cos they look happier:)

Now that we got them right,  I asked Ace if he would like to make them to give out to his friends for christmas.. and so we embarked on another baking session to bake them for our neighbours and friends:)






Not bad lah:) haha...

But hor, this boy hor.. do one batch liao.. leave al the work to me liao.. chey... Hope our friends enjoy and feel sweet in their heart when they eat our cookies:)

Previous Post: Xmas Pressie For Ms R

No comments: