Monday, December 16, 2013

SWG 70s Party

The SWG said they were organizing a 70s party and since the last party they organized was not too bad, I decided i will go for this one too :) Only sad thing is that I couldnt get any of my kakis to go as they were all working... or had something on...

One thing bugged me though... I was supposed to dress like the 70s and where am I going to find an outfit that can fit right? No way I am going to buy a new outfit just to attend the party.. hahaha :)

So i find and find.. and finally found something SORT OF 70s.. hahahaha :)




I dunno what overcame me that day to make me decide to dress like tat all the way and take metro.. wahahah :)

They even had a photo booth.. the comitteee members taking a photo for memory :)







They really made effort to decorate the place :)








They even provided a glow in the dark bracelet for each person :)



And even came up with a dance performance:)



And then I kenna tekan to do dance contest. I din win lah:) hahaha:)


My table mates:)






This game was quite cute.. someone wears a a wig and the others throw popcorn on it.. the one whose hair collects the most popcorn wins:)


Last but not least.. line dancing.. and a lucky draw..

Pity I couldnt stay as I had to rush to pick Ace up from his school as the mum who is doing car pool pick up couldnt pick Ace up that day.

But it was fun.. too bad the food was not really up to Singapore standard. But was fun lah:)

Previous Post: Out And About In Dubai

No comments: