Sunday, December 15, 2013

Out And About In Dubai

Here are the interesting things I saw when I was out and about in Dubai..

Fancy a pair of Hello Kitty Vans sneakers? Looks cute lah.. but I am not so sure if they are comfy for my old feet:) wahahah :)

Strange how cars in Dubai are almost all white or silver... hahahaha :)

Winter Wonderland in Dubai Mall... why am I so lucky to get a pic with out any crowd? Cos I was there at 10am in the morning to meet my kakis for tea :) hahahaha

Here's one for my favourite "bras"... you know who you are.. hugzzz..

Yes definitely very true!:)

Hilarious translation on a sweet we saw....

While shopping in Dubai Mall.. saw some BIRDS flying around INSIDE the mall. There are no entrances into the mall from an outside area except from the carpark or the entrance.. all which are far away... really dunno how these birds got here! First time I see birds here too!


We found it amusing someone thought to design a kid's T like those tat his grandpa will wear.. hahahahahah :) Told Ace we will buy for him.. he can wear and look like Yeye.. but our very atas fashion conscious boy of cos says it is a NO GO!:) hahahaha

Made an adhoc decision to eat Jap food and found our favourite chef is not around...  painful miscalculation cos the bill  made tat meal officially our most expensive meal in dubai:) hahaha :) But then, the food was not too bad.. so still happy lah:)

Max says must take pic and show this.. But i couldnt get a nice photo as our car was moving fast...

Here's a pic someone else took.. The sign board is a congratulatory message for Dubai winning Expo 2020 and it says "Whoever said winning isn't everything doesn't know Dubai..." Wahahahahahaha.. very zhuai man! I think more accurate to use it on kiasu Singapore.. hahahahahaha :)

Previous Post: Translation Confusion

No comments: