Friday, December 13, 2013

Miley Cyrus Is Disgusting!

My son came home from school one day and told me that he and his friends agree that Miley Cyrus, the famous singer, is disgusting...

I was quite curious why they would say that and Ace exclaimed, "You know she sings that song, Wrecking Ball that we always hear on the radio... she is disgusting.. because she sang NAKED in the video!"



Apparently, one of his friends managed to access the naked video online (the MTV channel in the middle east shows her in a white tank top and white underwear) and came to school to tell the rest of the world..

"Why does she sing naked, mummy?" Ace asked me..

I was a little stumped. How to answer leh.. how I know why she wants to be naked.. I read somewhere that miley was trying to seem vulnerable blah blah blah. but I dun buy tat.. I dun think that is the real reason.. I think the real reason is just tat sex sells and gets you on the top pages... Or perhaps she is in this rebellious stage where she wants to like show pple who she really is or something.. but that is hard to explain to Ace..

So I said simply ,"Well, maybe she was aiming for a sexy look..."

To which my son retorted, "Sexy need to take off clothes meh? There are many ways to be sexy you know... you can dress nicely and still look sexy!"

Hahahaha... 一言惊醒梦中人... I wonder how Miley couldnt figure out what an 8 year old managed to figure out.. hahahah...

Previous Post: The Difficult To Explain Words

No comments: