Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I Don't Want An Ex Girlfriend

Today, Ace had a conversation with me that surprised me...


I was going about my own business and then Ace told me that the radio show that they listened in the morning on the way to school had a question... "What is the thing that 10% of the man do not like a women to have..."

I teased him and said.. "A mustache!"

"Huh?! Women can have mustache meh?" He asked me...

I just smile and told him I give up lah..

He said that it is women with EX boyfriends...

"Huh, cannot be lah.." I told Ace. I explained to him that most women have ex boyfriends. You dun always get to the the first man in a woman's life. If you are lucky, you will be the last man.. hahaah

"Yeah, like you.. you also got a ex boyfriend before daddy.." I told him i don't have A EX.. actually I have A FEW EX.. hahahaha

"I don't want to have an ex girlfriend when I grow up..." Ace declared.

"Then you can be like daddy lor.."  I told him.. cos I am Max's first girlfriend.. and he has never had any EXes.. "But that could mean that you only get a girlfriend later in your life like daddy too." I told him....

"It's ok..."  Ace told me... "When I grow up, I will ask my friends to help me find a nice girl.. I will get them to set me up on a blind date..."

I was totally shocked. since when he he knows how to use the phrases "set me up" and "blind date"??!!

Before I could get over my shock, he added, "And then I can do the Disaster Date thing.." Hahahahahaa... apparently, there is this MTV show we sometimes watch call Disaster Date where friends prank their friends by setting their friends up on a blind date. BUT.. the blind date is actually a paid actor or actress and MTV will find out in advance this friend's pet peeves and get the actor or actress to behave in that way... The ordeal lasts 60 min... every minute they stay, they earn 1 USD. AT the end of 60 min, they will reveal that they are all actors..  and even the staff in the cafe they meet or the people eating there are all actors and actresses too... it is quite hilarious..

But at least I know where he learnt those phrases from now...

I think though that he doesnt really understand dating. Cos he says he wants to be the one pranking people on a date.. I mean.. I dun really think you should ever prank the other person when you are going out on a first date.. wahahahaaha... Oh well, he is only 8.. let's see what he says when he becomes older...

PS: I told Max about this and he said that Ace misheard or misunderstood lah.. EX was one of the guesses.. the thing that 10% of men dun like women to have is a CAT!:P wahahahaahahaahahhahaahhhaa...

Previous Post: Shang Thai

No comments: