Saturday, November 16, 2013

Out And About

Whenever I have a chance to go out, I always like to take pics of interesting things I see in Dubai...

This one day.. I took a picture at a restaurant we frequent. In this restaurant, they have this sort of zhap cai peng style.. which is take your own dish one..  In the past, Max will say we take a plate and share the plate. I always feel quite bad cos like very cheapo like tat...  so I told Max maybe we should take seperate lah...  people is do business mah.. and not very ex also...

And then one day, in comes this couple.. whom I suspect also singaporean from the way the dress and talk... and as ALL GREAT SINGAPOREAN MINDS think alike,  they also took one plate to share. And the funniest thing was that their plate is piled sooooooooooooo high... it looked like a mountain! Wahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah.... Cannot resist taking a pic! Too bad couldnt take a pic of the mountain close up.. hahahaha... by time i took pic, they already level half of it..

Ok, to be fair, they got a order a few other ala carte dishes lah.. actually I think there seems to be so much food because the hubby seems to take alot of rice... hahaha.. but still funny lah :) Especially  because Max also had the same thought!!!! If I just saw them.. I wouldnt think much of it.. it is because Max also wanted to do it that I was thinking like.. gosh.. great singaporean minds think alike.. and that is why I was so tickled:)

Okie.. I was walking home from the hospital the other day after my blood test and finally remembered to take a photo of the open air lifts for the bridges..

This is how the lift look like from the other side :)

Dubai has no lack of flashy cars... I have seen GOLD cars.. red cars with star dust... matt black cars and all sorts of funny colours and the other day saw a nice porshe in Max's favourite colour combination.. too bad it is matt... I dun like cars with matt finishing..


Previous Post: Tiao Lang! JUMP!

No comments: