Saturday, November 02, 2013

Max Is Overseas Again

sibeh the sian..

Max is overseas again..

Thank god for an an angel called F.. who came over to our place to lunch, play with Ace and go shopping with me and Ace:) hahaha..

Usually, Ace will give F alot of "art homework" but that day.. she requested NO ART... and so Ace took out his lego set and played with her:) Hahahahaa...

F always says she is not good with children.. but i think she is quite good with Ace leh:) hahaha

Then we went Dubai Mall walk walk.. and eat dinner...

For some unknown reason.. my son wanted a FOOT LONG subway! So big leh.. i ask him can finish or not.. he say he very hungry...

As for me, I saw this nasi goreng like not bad.. so i ordered.. from the foodcourt... but cost 55dirhams.. that is almost $20 sing for a Nasi Goreng in the food court!!!!!!!

Usually foodcourt prices in dubai is ex one.. but this one is super ex... Later I discovered why so ex liao.. cos look like very small set but inside got ALOT OF MEAT.. got prawn, got fish, got chicken, got mutton, got beef! Eat until I super full.... Actually I would rather they take out all the meat and sell cheaper.. eat liao very jerlat...



camwhore while waiting for F to go order her food.. hahaha.. :)


After tat leh, we walked around a little.. Ace requested to go Virgin.. and we saw this cute popcorn machine there.. I so tempted to buy lor.. so cute.. and makes popcorn easily too!:)  and is small.. just nice for my family of 3.. :)

And then Ace asked if we can go to Hemleys... I told him if we pass by then can go in..

The funny thing is.. we actually did pass by.. but we walked along the opposite part of the mall.. so Ace being a low SA person.. did not notice that we had passed by Hemley's cos he was bz talking to me:) hahahahaha

Many thanks to F for spending a lovely afternoon with us.. if not I dunno how to entertain Ace by myself for two days straight.. hahaha ;)

Previous Post: I Love Thai Food!


No comments: