Thursday, October 10, 2013

You Party, I Also (Sort Of) Party

As usual,Ace got invited to an interesting birthday party... This time round.. it is at EXO TERRA.. which is like a pet shop that exhibits and sells reptiles here in Dubai.

This classmate of his loves reptiles and has a pet chameleon ( he saved up money to buy one himself lor...) and so I guess it is only natural that he should hold a party there :)


The party was held inside..  and they had so many interesting animals...  But my plan was to drop ace off and leave and go somewhere with max and come back to pick ace...

So only took these two photos to let you all see see look look...

We din know where to go.. and I was rather excited we got time to go gai gai and spend sometime alone.. in the end.. we went to a Belgium Beer Cafe...

Alas, I tot Ace party I also party right.. sorry.. for me is one person party.. cos the other person who sit opposite me was working since we started to sit down!!!!




Then he finally stop talking on the phone liao.. start to check email..... you say i xian or not lah... But i boh pian have to lun.. becuase previously.. he was doing the same while driving.. i told him then tat i prefer he settle his work when we sit down cos I dun want to die...  and I also dun want him to get caught...

Anyway, the waiter blur fuck.. we say we havent get our beer we ordered and he sent me another beer we did not order on top of wat we ordered.. haha.. it is strawberry beer.. very sweet... But max dun like.. he say taste like cough syrup..


But leh, the service in this place is lousy for a 5 star hotel... everything takes so long to arrive. I ordered a beef stew made of guiness stout... but by time arrive.. my beef is no longer tender:S

Max ordered a veg burger tat was bigger than his palm... but he was disappointed that there is no patty inside.. just veggie, tomato and cheese..

Then we had to rush back to fetch Ace.. very chuan.. cos first we forgot where we parked our car.. then find the car liao.. stuck in a jam... heng by time I reach.. even though I was late.. there were still alot of people there..

That is the birthday boy, R.. when I arrived, he was carrying a baby milk snake.. and he walked over to me.. and told me excitedly... "Ace wants to buy this baby milk snake.. it is really cute and eats baby mice...."

And all I could think of was "dun come near me.. dun come near me!!!!!!!"

Hahahahahahahahaha... no way something that eats baby mice and slithers going to live in my house!

Ace told me that some of the boys had pictures taken with a giant golden cobra... he din dare to do that.. but to my surprise.. he said he touched it.. and it felt slimy.. me and Max encouraged him and told him we are proud he took courage to do that because he is now officially the first person to ever touch a snake in our family!:) Hahahaha..

Anyway, that place was quite interesting...

When I arrived to pick Ace, there was a little girl in a corner sulking.... because she wanted to buy a giant tarantula but her parents wouldnt allow her to do so...

And that was the end of my uneventful party...

PS: And what did Ace give as present? Ace promised to make R a toy he made himself.. so he made for R and when R got it, he was so happy! It was some toilet paper roll with a bit of balloon stretched over it...  But of cos I cannot be so cheapo and ask my son to just give tat right... I asked Ace  what R liked and he said tat R said to give money as he is saving up for another chameleon... so gave him ang pow... hahaha :)

Previous Post: Food Glorious Food!

No comments: