Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Food Glorious Food!

The start of October was a little difficult for me because Max was away for a week and a half weeks at literally like 4 hours notice...

But of course we still find comfort in our foods!:)

Ace requested for this... tang yuan in CHOCOLATE MILK!:) wahahaha

Din know what else to cook or make.. so... made tomato sauce pasta...

Since Ace likes to eat mee goreng.. I decided to make some for him:)

It is a little too wet lah.. but still tasted good:)

Max told us that he had kway chup.. so I made some for us..


We had some coconut that had been sitting in the fridge for a while.. so hor I thought is is better to open it and eat it.. so i went to google to find a way to open coconuts easily :)

Very proud of myself that I finally did it! ;)






Hehehe.. that is me trying to defreeze my veggie bar chor while cooking spaghetti ;) inegenious right.. worked really well too!:)


Missed chicken rice loads and so I decided to make some for lunch.. since I am making.. also made some for Ace little bear style:) hahaha..

Thank god Max is back liao. I am really running out of ideas what to cook and running out of ingredients too!:)

Previous Post: Max is finally back!

No comments: