Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dubai Is A Fine City TOO?

The other day,  I was sitting on the train and just randomly looking around and suddenly, I realized that the mini screen at the top that tells you what is the next stop has some interesting signs...

No Chewing Gum In Trains! Wahahahaa.. Hmm.. I wonder where they got this excellent idea from!:)

And then I waited.. but realized that in between stops, they will show advertisements and rubbish.. wahhaahaha.. only when you pass through the so called "crowded" stops will they show instructions and advice....


This one also very familiar leh...

This one is the killer.. since when DUbai also become a FINE city like Singapore?!:P wahahaha


I think the above two are useless lah.. [people in dubai like to stand in front of the doors and block pple's way one.. I think they no common sense.. but according to my well travelled fren.. it is a norm every where else.. is my Singaporean thinking different..  hehe






Was quite an amusing ride as I tried to take picture of the next warning on the screen..

With the Expo 2020 bid coming up soon.. I think the Dubai government is doing alot to enhance the city so that they will get it. I have noticed some really nice improvements like them telling me finally in the lift finally what the letters, C, F, G, P mean.. in the past, it was just a letter on the button and you will really scratch your head as to what they mean and which one to press..

Also, they have extended the women's carriage by half a carriage during peak hours cos I think they discovered that alot more woman are taking the train now.. YIPEE! no more standing around... cos this almost always means I get seats when I travel during peak hours!:)

Previous Post: I Broke My Bottle

No comments: