Tuesday, September 03, 2013

BKK Day 4: Madame Tussaud's Waxworks

Next day morning, right after breakfast.. we quickly walked over to Madame Tussaud's exhibition...
Finally, it is quiet and can take picture of this wax figure in peace:) STill cannot figure out who she is!:)


Me and Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman! :) I thought he is quite short one.. but still taller than me leh!

Thai King and his wife...

Starting hor, is all the political figures.. so Ace like super duper xian cos he doesnt know most of the pple...

Us with Ghandi..

Long live, Chairman Mao!

I feel very ei bui dei beside Princess Diana... hahahah

Have you met my good friend, Hsien Loong?:)

Didnt get to see Aun San Su Kyi when she visited Singapore.. nevermind.. still can take photo with her...

Me and his holiness, the Dalai Lama..

God save the queen!

Hehehe.. then hor, is all the people famous in the professions...

Pablo Picasso..

This one is Picasso in the making...

His art work not bad hor?:P

With Albert Einstein...
Pavarotti...

Playing Mozart's music...

Then came daddy's favourite.. the footballers..

THis is Max and Ace with Steven Gerard.. ;)

Steven: Oi! Wah gar li jin sek ah...
Max: wah lang brother brother mah...

Max punching Rooney from his LEAST FAVOURITE team.. hahaha

Ronaldo... so handsome.. see.. that is why I dun watch soccer much cos really the only reason I watch is to see handsome men run around the field :) hahahaha

Ace taking pointers from the Great Boxer, Mohamed Ali



Can Ace do it...???

Maybe not...

Yes! He did it!!!!

Let superwoman show you how it is done:)

Ace playing with Yang Ming..

cannot even SNIFF his armpits! hahahahah

Max trying to take his ball!

The great band drummer.. Ace Chua!


The ke leh feh back up singer in red.. hahaha

Ace and his favourite Michael Jackson..

Max say my pose very sala.. look like chicken.. hahaha:)

This is better



With famous songstress Theresa Teng..

This one was taken solely for my friend, XH's benefit! SHe is a huge Jay Chou fan. But it also made me realize that Jay Chou is really very short!!!

Madonna and me..

The wolverine pack!


Johnny Depp...

Help! Hannibal wants to eat me!!!!!

Ok, wat the F, he is my only cellmate...


Ace karate chops these bricks into pieces..



The boys think they are Bruce Lee.. wahahaha

Hey, look whose here!




Me being interviewed by Oprah:)


Posing with Naomi Campbell:)


You're the man, Jim!

Nicholas Cage...

Dam.. I stopped breathing but tummy still bigger than Nicole Kidman's!:)

Having a cuppa with George Clooney:)


Celebrating our Oscar Win with Will Smith:)

Say hi to Pretty Woman, Julia Roberts:)

I have seen Michelle Yeo in person actually.. I think she is prettier in person!

Oh Brad!

I love Jolie too!:)

Family Photo with Jackie Chan:)

Celebrating post Oscars!:)




Madam Tussaud.. who made all these possible:)

Ace trying to make a wax figure!


Since still got time, decided to go back and take photo with the queen :)


And also Obama family..
And David Beckham too!:)

I do feel like whenever I bring Ace out, I always feel like I waste money like that.. cos when we brought him to the Mdm T's exhibition with paid tickets.. he looked like he was not enjoying himself and for most part had a BLACK FACE. And suddenly when he comes out to the open where there is a mini art exhibition in the shopping mall, he is all excited and wants to take photos with EVERYTHING!

I am so NOT going to bring him to anywhere fun anymore! hahahahaah






A last one with Tom before we finally bid the exhibition farewell..

Ace pretending to be camera person:)

Sort of the last shot of my longer hair.. cos next day I am going to cut it all off liao:)

Once back in our room.. All Ace wants to do is watch tv again.. sigh..


On cab towards airport then our good fren sleepy...

Saw this and just had to take a photo for my fren Celeste:)

Ace having fun in the airport:)

Went to the lounge to wait for our flight.. it is a very sad lounge but no worries, all my son needs is his ipad, earphones, internet and cup noodles and he is very happy!

We very bored.. so take photos for fun:)

THen it was goodbye Thailand and hello Singapore again :)

Hai.. wish we had more time to really enjoy...


Previous Post: Bangkok Day 3: MBK Shop Shop Shop!

No comments: