Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ace's Promise

A year back, when we were back in Singapore, Max brought Ace out and they watched soccer together in Clarke Quay....

After that, Ace said he was hungry and they chanced upon this Jap restaurant there and so they went there to eat. I think it was because he had such a happy time alone with his dad after being apart for two mths, Ace was in a good mood.. so he said that the jap restaurant is very nice and that "we must bring mummy here again!"

And hor.. this year during our trip back for CNY, we did not have time to go at all...

I am surprised that after so long hor, he still remembers lor. And he said that we should go because he promised to bring me.... and so we did...




Sometimes leh, it is better not to revisit something and let its specialness just stay in your memory.. this time when we went to this place, we found out that the food quality really dropped lor.... somemore it is very expensive. Our conclusion is that we will never go back there, ever! wahahahaha..

First of all, the chefs dun look japanese.. in fact, they look Filipino to me.. and hor, I have such a bad experience with the Filipino style Jap food here in Japan that already one look at the chef I minus alot of points:) ahahahaha...

That is Max with this beer... no red star, yellow star also good:)

Ace with his coke...

Enoki mushroom salad. Not bad lah...

Max say very curious so ordered this to try.. is roasted green chilli with those bonito flakes... Give me a vadai anyday man:)

The cold soba was so so...

Fried tempura also so so.. and serving so small onli...

This one also Max ordered to try.. is mountaain yam.. shan rei...

Ace's fav egg sushi...

BUT VERY BOH STANDARD! The egg some so thick.. some so thin... WAH LAU, I CAN MAKE BETTER TAMAGO SUSHI LOR!

We had such a unsatisfying dinner that by the time we reached home, we decided to round two in blk 85 market:) wahahahaahahaha!

PS: I decided to shame and name.. the cannot make it jap restaurant is called Tomo Izakaya... I dunno why the tourists all give very high rating in trip advisor (I saw them while searching for the name of the restaurant).. ANd the all say very authentic traditional food.. authentic and traditional my foot! hahahaha.. I am quite sure they dunno wat they are talking about! :D

Previous Post: Meeting Tiffany

No comments: