Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Master Of Self Entertainment

Sometimes I am very grateful that my son is a master of self entertainment... and that he is actually a relatively cheap child to rear...

Birthday party, just buy snacks and small presents and let them do whatever they like and he says it is the best birthday party ever liao.. hahahhaa..

If he very bored, you just need to give him a notebook and a pen.. or some stones... or boxes.. and he can entertain himself for half a day..


THe other day, while I was bz working... my son happily played with some glass pebbles for a good hour.. I dunno wat he was doing but there was alot of self dialogue going on.. wahahahaha

One thing.. being only child makes Ace mumble and talk to himself alot.. he is always talking..non stop! And always playing and talking to himself... talking when he is playing.. talking and singing when he is doing homework.. talking when he is bathing! Only time I think he never talk is when he is zzzzing.. wahahhaha

But I am grateful he can entertain himself.. the other day, I was very tired.. so i went to zzzzz...  two hours of bliss... as me and Max nap in peace. No one to bug us or anything... and when we woke up, Ace showed us his PROJECT for the past two hours.. he used his engineering set to build a military helicopter!:)
Swee boh?

Previous Post: Master Chef Junior Dubai AGAIN

No comments: