Saturday, July 27, 2013

Master Chef Junior Singapore

Ace complained that he is very bored... and I did not have time to bring him out to a far place as I was also feeling tired... so leh, I brought him to the library to borrow books and then bought him a cake mix so that we can bake a cake here in Singapore ;)

Since Ace was very excited about doing everything himself now, I let him do everything from start to finish.. except starting the fire and watching over the cake... whahaha :)





Turns out that the mix is pretty easy to make.. it is Devil's Cake.. gluten free mix... just add butter and the cake mix and some water and tat is it :) quite easy to do actually :)

Used the HCP to bake over low heat...

The end result actually tastes quite good! :)

I told Ace he can put some in a container and keep for when we go over to Yeye and NaiNai's house... and then he can bake for them...  the rest he kept in another big container... and then I went out lor...

When I reached home.. Ah Yee told me that Ace pasted a sign on his container filled with cakes...

Ah Yee say, "Why your son so selfish one... bake for us to eat but must ask his permission then can eat....

I told her it was probably because he wanted them to eat while he was around so that they can praise him....  cos Popo told me that right after dinner, he took out the cake and kept asking everyone if they wanted a piece of cake.. even though they were so full!

Not bad leh.. now tat Ah Yee is a mother.. she not so anal towards Ace.. she actually pointedly ask for his permission to eat the cake and also praised him and said his cake tasted very nice and that he is very clever.. wahahaha

Ace was of course very happy that everyone liked his cake... He enjoyed it so much he asked to bake another cake.. so we bought another set of cake mix..

When Gong Gong saw the cake mix.. he complained.. "Aiyah.. he bake for himself to eat only one lah..."  hahahahaha.. apparently, all the leftover pieces of cake.. most of them eaten by Ace himself! No wonder he so excited to make one more.

Now that I know the cake mixes so easy, next time can buy in Dubai and bake lor :)

Previous Post: Balloon Man Ace

No comments: