Monday, July 01, 2013

Master Chef Junior Dubai AGAIN

Ace had a week in Dubai with no school before leaving for Singapore...Perhaps it is the fact that he has just turned 8 or perhaps he is just excited to start his holiday..

First day of his holiday after the weekend, he woke up and declared that "I will make my own breakfast!"

And then he started fiddling around in the kitchen....


First he took out all the things he will need to make the breakfast of his choice- scrambled eggs!


Breaking the egg....


Beating the egg after adding all the condiments...


Scrambling the egg...



And our good fren topped it up with donuts and muffins.. wahahahha...

His scrambled egg tasted not bad leh:) wahahah.. considering that I only open my mouth to give suggestions every now and then and he did everything from start to finish... PASS!


Lunch time he also said he wanted to make his own lunch. He was afraid to use a real knife and came up with the brilliant idea of cutting mushrooms with a BUTTER KNIFE:) faintz!

Chef making Korean Noodles with cheese!

I encouraged him to try cutting the carrots using a proper knife.. and he was very nervous about it..

The carrots were cut very thickly and uneven size.. but for a first try.. not bad... this is him shaking his hand afterward because "My hands are so tired!"

Time to add the foods into the water to boil...


Looks good, Chef!

Quite decent :) Only thing is that it was a little spicy and it took him a long long long long time to finish the soup:)

After he did lunch, he told me, "Cooking is so hard, mummy..." I told him he only cooked two meals and only for one day leh...

So he came over and hugged me and told me, "Now I know how you feel.. thank you so much for cooking for us everyday..."

Hahahaha.. wait till i tell him to WASH AFTER HE COOKS AND EATS.. then he know wat is hard! Wahahahaha

Max saw the pictures and says he also wants to eat Ace's cooking. Ace promised he will make a japanese pizza for Max...

That aside though, our little chef drove me crazy throughout the week.. ask him to do homework..he will sit there, play with his trousers...


Or stare into space...

From 10am.. do homework till now.. still havent finish.. sigh...

Cant wait to return to Singapore.. so that I can leave him at my mum's place and I go out and enjoy! wahahahahahha:)

Previous Post: Year 6 Production

No comments: