Sunday, June 09, 2013

Virgin Megastore

I think one day when i leave dubai for good... if there is one thing I miss.. it might be Virgin Megastore which is found all over dubai.. they have the most interesting assortment of things on sale inside :)

One of my favourite things I am like to do when I am bored is to go into "Virqin" (Ace used to call it that because he cannot read the font properly..." and see see look look and take pics of the interesting things I see there....

Wahahahaaha...

This one I think is for parents who are very concerned with whether their children pooped.. or not:)

For those with both brawn and brains:)



This is a box made of cardbox...

It is apparently a box for you to store your phones when you are charging them.. quite cool :)


This is sort of the same concept.. only it is a bird house for your toilet paper:) wahhaahah

Saw these interesting candles.. which will you use?



This Obi Wan says a phew phrases when you press the button on the hand:) quite cool!:)


Saw this toy.. which probably sells for like 2 dirhams in International City... guess how much it costs here?


Would you buy this pen?:)
Hahahaha.. can I buy this and use on Ace's homework?:)

Ace fiddling around with the Avengers Finger puppets...

I finally found this cute outfit in my nephew's size! yipee!

Max say hor if glow in dark means got chemicals for sure.. dunno whether wipe bum liao.. the bum will glow in the dark or not:) wahahahahhaha

 I was wondering if I should have bought this for my nephew.. given that he likes to wake at 3am for milk.. wahahahaha:)

 Or maybe these:) wahahahah

But his mummy says NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 This one also not bad:)

 This one reminded me of a post a fren posted on FB :) wahahahaha..


Previous Post: Ace The Image Consultant

No comments: