Friday, June 07, 2013

Our 11 Years Part Tor Anniversary@ SUSHI

We have this little game every year... see who can wish the other person first for all celebrations :) wahahaha...

For our wedding anniversary, I WON! Because I woke up 1 second just before Max did! :) wahahahahaha....

But for our part tor anniversary of 11 years, HE WON :) hehehe... Our part tor anniversary falls on the 7th and is one day after our wedding anniversary.. easy to remember mah.. and also safe time and money  celebrate one shot together:) wahaha


This year, we did not tell Ace where we are celebrating... We merely told him that we will decide since it is OUR anniversary.. and he tried his darnest to get us to choose to go to SUSHI where Uncle Ryo is working...

The day before, he tried to suggest and plead with the please please please.. but it did not work....

Then he tried suggesting that we should go to a nice nice place to celebrate... like Uncle Ryo's restaurant...

Then in the morning, he came to me and said, "Mummy, I don't know why but my clothes smell of sushi! So strange...."

And he walked away for a while for me to ponder over what he said...

Came back about a minute later and told me, "I think it must be because i missed Uncle Ryo's sushi so much..."

I held back my laughter and armh chio inside... this boy ah....


Chef Ryo never fail to surprise us lor! We asked him how he can always come up with diff ways to make vegeterian sushi and he says he always remembers what he served us previously... This time round, instead of the usual salad, he did a flower like dish.. it is some sort of cabbage leaves with a interesting mix inside.. tat consists of brinjal, carrots, veggies, peanuts... and a sesame peanut sauce...

Very pretty and very nice!

Then next was a soup with onion, kelp and cauliflower! I never knew cauliflower can make such delicious soup!


Fried toufu, with brinjal and sweet fried rice cake... the last time I got to eat the rice cake with sweet sauce was when I went to a Ka Tei Ho Mon (home visit to a jap family) with my classmates when I was learning Japanese in University. It was absolutely delicious and still as good as I remembered it!

The only thing that is always constant whenever we go to SUSHI is that there will always be egg sushi and inari sushi :) Cos Uncle Ryo knows that Ace loves it..

But here is why he is an excellent chef.. because even if the dish is the same.. the LOOK of it is always different.. always a new surprise!

Ace was so excited.. "Mummy.. got dumpling!!"

Wondering how Jap bah zhang look like? wahahaha.. it is just a rice ball with avacado slices wrapped around it :)


The food is all so refine... just how do you slice the cucumber so thin till you can wrap rice inside it!

Ace recycled the leaf and wrapped an inari inside and gave to me... his present and blessings for our celebration :)

My little bit hua chi handsome husband:)


Ace used the bamboo leaves to make bracelets for me and Max.. and said we have to hold hands and take picture.. just as I took out my phone.. he stood in the middle and did the HEART sign with his hands... Very boh liao.. BUT also very sweet :) It is amazing he always has so many gui zhu yi!

Afterward, he used the bamboo leaves and refashioned it into a flower and gave it to me as yet another present... haahah


For dessert, they even gave us a cake! :)

Once and again, best sushi ever in dubai!:) Hahahahahah...

Previous Post: 9 Years Of Adventure

No comments: