Saturday, June 08, 2013

Ace The Image Consultant

I foresee that in a few years time, it will be quite enjoyable to bring Ace along as a shopping kaki... and that I will be training him to have one of the traits a PERFECT boyfriend should have.... the ability to shop with a girl and offer constructive suggestions while praising them for looking good :)

As Ace is taking part in a few performances in the next few weeks, we spent the whole weekend running around to get all his costumes. He needed a TUDOR costume because they had a Tudor Banquet in school... and he needed a black outfit as he will be choral back up for the year 6 musical production....

And then he also needs a fancy outfit as he will be playing PSY in his school assembly performance.

While we were shopping for his stuff yesterday, I came across some nice and cheap clothes and started shopping MYSELF!

I was looking at this black top which had lace only for the back part and Ace walked up and knowingly said to me, "This one you have to wear something inside..."

As an after thought, he added, "You have to wear white inside..."

"Yeah, black also can I think..." I told him..

"No cannot, have to be white.. because if black then cannot see the design at the back.. then not nice already..."

WAHAHAHAHHA... PENGZ

But then again, his sense of 'good taste' comes and go.

Today we went walking around the indian clothing shop that I like...  so while looking around for clothes to pick out to try, Ace went around and took out many strange strange designs to ask me to try... they were either too bright or too mismatch... or too indian.. Maybe I am just not as much of a mismatcher as my son.. so cannot appreciate the designs he picked out:) wahahaha...

A few days later, I brought him to the mall to watch a performance and so I brought him along to try some clothes on sale.. he kept insisting that I should buy this outfit that is a little tight for me because he says it looks very nice... "And it can also motivate you to lose weight and hit your target..."

And after which he even offered to be my mo gui jiao lian because he says he exercises more than me.. so is in better position to teach me how to exercise! wahahahahaa

Previous Post: Our 11 Years Part Tor Anniversary@ SUSHI

No comments: