Saturday, May 25, 2013

Walking On Water

Summer is sibeh the djhuah lor! One of the things I cannot siam and dun enjoy is to go for swim lesson with Ace...

Even though got shade.. but have to walk long way from car to the pool. And then hor, sit there if got wind is not so bad. If no wind leh.. wah.. hoh seh liao:)

But other than playing with my games on the phone I do a bit of people watching at well sometimes.. this picture was taken because I wanted to talk about hte woman in green in the background..

She apparently was wearing sleeveless top and a  pair of long pants without pockets.. so right.. i tot only the gu dai people in China will put things up their sleeves and keep them there.. this woman.. stuffed her phone right into HER SLEEVES... right next to her boob (as in kiap it under the armpit there like tat but inside her bra! Hilarious! Ang moh somemore.. plus.. she said she has a 6 month old at home.. I hope the little babe is not drinking radiation milk lor..


Anyway, because this semester Ace is the ONLY student in this session.. he has improved by leaps and bounds and finally conquered his fear or jumping into water.. and also can swim pretty fast:) Since I was very bored, I decided to take photo of him diving into the water...




I ended up with this photo that looks as if Ace is walking on water! wahahahahaha

Only thing though.. is that his teacher kept asking him to do PENCIL JUMP.. meaning you have to keep your legs straight and jump in like a pencil.. but everytime Ace jumps. he does a star jump with his legs opened wide.. Max explained to him tat if he open his legs, his nuts will surely hurt when he jumps but Ace Chua just continues to star jump... OUCH!

Previous Post: I Am Just Talking To You, You Don't Have To Be Angry...

No comments: