Saturday, May 11, 2013

New Discovery: Golden Roaster At Samaya Hotel!

 Latest discovery in Dubai.. finally a restaurant that can do authentic Singaporean/Malaysian foods like MEE GORENG... HOR FUN.. etc... THAT IS VERY NEAR TO OUR PLACE! Yeah!

It is a new place and some time back, a friend told us about it... apparently is malaysian chef:)

 The only thing I will complain about is that when we asked for green chilli, they gave us only the vinegar without the chilli! wahahaha.. WHY? Cos the staff all PRC or Filipino :) They dun understand our food culture at all! But well, as long as can eat authentic sgp food.. VERY SHIOK liao!

 That is the vegeterian hor fun:)

 WHile we are on the topic of food..  want to share something I ordered from Singapore Deli the other day.. never see before and because me and Max were curious, I ordered it...

It looks like malay style he ye fan lor.. it came wrapped up in a leave.. open it up.. inside got petai, got chicken, got tempeh and even salted fish.. very strange .. but taste quite interesting.. my only complain is not veg... and I still prefer the nasi lemak chilli :) wahahah

Previous Post: Into The Woods

No comments: