Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Sexy And I Know It

Ace loves the song I'm Sexy And I Know It and I think he has already memorized the whole song since it is one of his fav car tunes and he has probably heard the song at least a hundred times (and I am NOT exaggerating!!)

Yesterday, he came home from school and told me that his classmate, S, told him that he has watched the mtv of this song and that he did not like it because it is disgusting...

When I asked him what S meant by that, Ace explained..

"S says the video is of this man.. because he is so sexy.. the woman all want to touch his muscles.. and they also go and touch his peanut! Eeeeeee........ " he said, while giving a look of mock disgust... (Peanut is Ace's codeword for "penis".)

"But I thought you like the song and want to be sexy?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I want to be sexy.. but not THAT sexy.. I don't want women to touch my muscles or my peanut.." he said.

"Then you just don't be sexy lah.." I teased him....

"Cannot! I have to be a little bit sexy..." He insisted..

"Why?" I asked him...

"Because I still want to attract girls lah..."

FAINTZ... He is not even EIGHT YET!

Previous Post: Surrogates Can't Have True Love

No comments: