Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I'm A Mar-ther Far-ther Gentleman!

Everyone knows how Ace is besotted with PSY and how Oppa Gangnam Style has been sort of his favourite song...

So when Psy's new song came out, I din think to like preview it and just asked Ace to watch with me..

But leh, here comes the problem.. in the chorus of this new song called Gentleman.. Psy keeps singing, "I'm a Mar-ther Far-ther Gentleman.." Take note also that his koreanized english pronunciation is really bad and so he ends up sounding like he is saying "Mother_f-ker gentleman..."

So I told Ace that this song is not suitable for children and not to sing it because the chorus sounds like a swear word... he asked me what word it was and I told him it is "Mother fucker" and it is a bad word..

Max also told Ace that he shouldnt be listening to such songs and we even had a discussion about how this song is not suitable for children..

Then leh.. Ace came home and told me that he kenna detention again...

This time.. I say he orh bee good...

Cos leh, he was singing the song... and then he wanted to imitate the "Mar-ther Far-ther Gentleman" but with a slip of his tongue, he said instead "motherf-ker gentleman.." The girls in his class overheard him and told the teacher... so he kenna lor! wahahaha..

And to think the day before he was still exclaiming to me that his classmate was silly to say a swear word in class because it meant he had no play time.... wahahhaha...

So I went one step furthur to explain that MF is a VERY VERY BAD swear word...  very much worse than just the word FUCK or words like SHIT..  I made him promise not to sing that song again.. ever in school.. because I told him.. that even if he managed to imitate correctly, people who overhear what he is singing might still think he is saying MF...

His dad came home and round two prep talk...

Then next day, went back to school, went to vice principal's office and round 3 prep talk..

So now that he is very sure that MF is a very very bad word.... he came home upset again today!

Why? Because he said that a prefect in his school bus scolded him Fuck off and also MF.. So now he super angry cos now he knows it is a super bad word.. hahaha...

I asked him if he was going to tell on her.. I was two minds about asking him to tell on her.. I mean telling on someone is not something nice to do.. but prefect leh.. how can like tat right? So I decided to let him decide what he wanted to do. I asked him if he would give her a chance and he said he already did because the prefect  already scolded him the F word once a few months back... so he already gave chance.. now he is not going to give chance and he says he is going to tell his teachers.. because this prefect also scolded the school bus custodian F word too! Gosh.. tat girl is only 10 or 11 leh.. what is it with kids these days man...

PS: Ace is going to perform in his school as PSY and doing Oppa Gangnam Style next week! wahahahaha!

Previous Post: Ace's School Marathon

No comments: