Thursday, May 02, 2013

Ace's Wins Bookmark Design Contest

 Ace won himself another art related prize...

He took part in a bookmark design contest and he was supposed to draw his favourite story book character and he chose to draw Horrid Henry.. He won second prize and it was some sort of stationary set with stickers... I forgot to take picture of the bookmark.. so no pics here..

Actually, he also took part in an art contest and the theme was Dubai, My Green City...

He din win for that though.. but I thought the picture is very nice:)

 Anyway, Ace is really creative.. the other day, he won the drawing contest and won this pencil with a car on top..

The other day, I saw him sharpening it and asked him, "I thought you say you can't bear to use this pencil? Why are you sharpening it?"

And then he told me that he has a new plan. He drew a line on the pencil.. so he will sharpen it and use it till he reaches the line.. he will saw it off.. and use those holders they use to put balloon on stick and put it in.. then it can stand up as a display item..

I asked him who taught him that.. he said he came up with that idea all by himself!

I am very impressed!

Well, sometimes my son also uses his creativity on boh liao things...


For example.. using the table legs  and doing this.. while asking me.. "Look mum, looks who's on TV?"

Boh liao lor.. but very funny.. hahaha:)

Previous Post: I’ve Got A New House!

No comments: