Monday, April 22, 2013

Uncle Ryo's Again!

Was the last day of Ace's school holiday and so last min while we were out, Max decided we will go to Uncle Ryo's for sushi:)


As usual, lovely salad!



This time round we had something new.. The brinjal hor is very very very very nice.. when I asked Ryo how he made it.. he said you deepfry the brinjal.. and then you cut slits in it and boil it inside broth.. and then cool it down as a cold dish.. very nice lor:) Even the bambo shoots are also very nice.. I love eating here because not only the food is nice, it is very fresh too:)



This reminds me of the fried veggie tat Yati taught me how to make:) Jap food so simple. just a fried veg wiht rice also a very nice dish..

THe other day, I went to a jap soka member's house for gathering.. and then she made some "lunch" for us.. it was just white rice sprinkled with fish eggs... and miso soup.. DAM NICE LOR:) and so simple too!

As usual, Ace followed Uncle Ryo for some ice cream.. For me, Ace chose strawberry and watermelon ice cream. Very interesting taste actually....  and I think all these ice creams are handmade because they are super smooth and tasty!

Max got apple and coffee...

Ace chose for himself mango and chocolate:)

Hai.. UNCLE RYO IS STILL THE BEST!

Previous Post: Baby F

No comments: