Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter Again

It is easter again.

Ace's very first introduction to Easter was actually a huge dino chocolate egg from my Aunty.. but I think other than the fact that it means he gets chocolate, easter did not register as something of a big deal to him..

Now that we are in Dubai where Ace goes to an intl school, Easter is like a big thing in school with teachers or parents giving out treats and all that. So last year, Ace bugged me and bugged me and forced me to buy him some easter eggs to hide.. so that he can search for them...
This year, he bugged me and bugged me but as his godma already gave him lots of chocolates during CNY, I told him no more chocolate...

In the end, he go and appeal to the goodness of F.. who decided to buy him a easter present.. and Max stepped in to pay for it instead.. so in the end, he still got a xmas bunny with a surprise somemore:)

As usual, he made me hide it lah.. hid it in the rice cooker.. but he found it quite quickly:) wahahahahaha...

And since there is some sort of Easter program going on at his favourite toy stall in his favourite mall, we decided to go lor..














Completed the Treasure Hunt within 3 minutes and got rewarded with some chocolates;)

Check out what I saw in malls.. a PSY DOLL tat dances:)
Prince William and his bride.. quite alike lah.. only I find he got too much hair:) wahahahah



Still considering which design I want to get for my god daughter:)

Ace looking yet again at his favourite TRASH PACKS..

Watched the rise of the guardians and they talked about how easter is about hope and new beginnings..  I think to Ace though, Easter is still about having chocolates to eat :) wahahahaha

Previous Post: "Gay" Is A Bad Word



No comments: