Thursday, April 18, 2013

Best Of Children's Musical At Burjuman

The shopping mall near where we stay is having some sort of renovation. Once the reno is done, there will be carrefour and a movie theatre here!

Because of the reno, half the mall is closed, and I think they wanted to continue to attract people to visit the mall and so they are having performances every now and then.

This time, they are having a BEST of Musicals performance with a lucky draw for 10 lucky kids to win 500 dirham vouchers.. so Ace said that he wanted to go...

From the pictures, can you guess what musicals were they??:)










ALLADIN..


TOY STORY... You've Got A Friend In Me.. this is supposed to be Woody and Ace says it is his fav part of the show.. strange.. given that there is only singing...











Beauty and the Beast... Be My Guest....


Pochahontas.... Colours Of The Wind

This one I also dunno.. wahahaha..





I think this is quite obvious right...



Lion King.. Circle of LIfe:)


Hahaha.. I din know this one until I watched the cartoon a week later.. it is TANGLED:)



The Little Mermaid.. Under The Sea









School of ROck:)




And this is how Ace is when he was watching the show.. really bTH him.. always sit like he really dun like the show like tat.. but you ask him.. he will say very nice, he enjoyed it... Ask him why he sit like tat and look so xian.. "My back is very tired.. I want to rest my back mah..."

Reminded him it is bad manners to sit like that when you watch a performance on stage.. because if you were performing, how would you feel if the audience are all sitting like tat?

"Don't feel good lor.." he said.. "Yeah, you will think they dun enjoy your show right?" But hor, repeat and repeat.. he still likes to slouch.. already the Nth time I nag him about this.. next time he perform I will sit like tat and watch and make sure he can see me.. sigh...



This one is High School Musical lor:)

It was a wonderful half and hour show.. went to youtube to see if anyone posted video of it but no leh.. too bad then...

Previous Post: Popo's 60th Birthday

No comments: