Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Barracuda

Max has been telling me about this place where it is a alchoholic's paradise.. it is a wine and beer supermart where you can find ALL types and ALL BRANDs of wines and beers... According to my friend KA, it is a place which is her hubby, J's equivilent to her children's Toys R Us "because the look he has on his face when he goes there is like A's look when he goes to toys r us!" she says.

It is quite a long drive...  and the other day, our group of friends decided to go together as an excursion since some of us have not been there before.

During the long drive there, the "LUCKY" F and WL were treated to a Ace personal concert of his favourite car tunes like "I'm sexy and I know it, Skyfall, I'm At The Payphone, We Are Young... etc" Had to keep asking him to sing softly cos I was almost going crazy with his s̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ screaming


When we were driving past the desert, we saw some donkeys and so I happily took out my camera to take pics because this is a rare sight.. BUT ONLY AFTER I took the picture, I realized that there is something interesting happening here...

p
One of the donkeys seem to have 5 legs! I dun need to tell you what the 5th leg is... wahahahahahahah.. dam, do they have big dongs!


Sign outside the alchohol supermart.. can buy cannot drink there:) wahhahaahah...

The beach outside of the supermart... well, so so only.. nothing like Jumeriah Beach....

Not supposed to take photos.. so i illegally took some... when no one is looking...



Think my sis will go crazy for these amazing vodka bottles:)



These are cute.. they are small shots of alchohol and some other thing that gives them extra punch.. but Max dun dare to buy...



Ace was so bored while others were choosing their alchohol.. so I walked around with him and pointed out all the nice designs for the bottles lor.. at least got something to see...

WL who said dun wanna buy dun wanna buy ended up buying alot as well:) wahahaha..


Cannot be so 猖狂 .. so all must wrap wrap wrap... as we were also ferrying F and WL, they were afraid our boot not enough space.. but of cos.. there is enough space:)

Hahaha.. this is Max, F and WL's total damage:)
Saw an old airplane tat was just left on the sand pit as some sort of advertisement on our way back..

We even stopped by to buy some local produce.. Max bought some mangos:) Not bad.. quite sweet but is quite ex..


Finally reached DUbai again.. saw the bus with a sign that says "Articulated bus.." I asked Max if it meant the bus can talk.. he says though, it could be a spelling error.. googled about it and found out tat it just means those super long bendy buses...

PS: we realized the ginger beer we bought tastes super good! Dam, should have bought more!

Previous Post:

No comments: