Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hats Exhibition In Burjuman Shopping Centre

Dubai does not allow gambling:)

Websites about gambling are banned here:)

And there are no weekly horse races at all as buah beh is not allowed here...

So why did they build the very big and beautiful Meydan Horse Racetrack you ask?

Well, that is because every year, there is some sort of charity horse race called Dubai World Cup... it is a big event in Dubai. Horses will race as a competition against each other. Champion horse will win prizes/cash..

Just so there is audience participation, you can guess which horse will win and if you guess correctly, you get a chance to enter a lucky draw to win some prizes:)

I did not know that if you went to the Dubai World Cup, gotto dress up.. so serious one lor.. till I read that there is a Millinery Exhibition in the shopping mall near my place... in simple english, it is a hats and headgear exhibition for people who want to go to the event:)

I thought it is quite interesting and decided to go take a look lor:)






Hahaha.. If I EVER do get invited, I think I just need to wear my cheapo MADE IN CHINA BIG FLOWER HAIRBAND!:)









Saw these ladies with their pretty hats and JUST had to take a picture with them! Alas, it was a no make up, dark eye rings and bad hair day for me.. wahahahhaha:)




I think the purpose of the exhibition is for people to buy these expensive hats. I wonder what people do to them after the event. If you wore these hats normally, people will most certainly think you are AH XIAO lor:) wahahahah

Previous Post: The Worst Jap Food EVER!

No comments: