Monday, February 25, 2013

Working Mummy

I started working recently..

Sort of bah.. cos it is part part part time and sort of life freelance..

But even so, it means I now have two jobs instead of one:) Daytime when Max and Ace are away, I do my work.. night time, still will have to clean the house, be tuition teacher and be chef to make dinner.. After a week, I am totally shagged.. I don't know how full time working mothers do it!:)

Thankfully though, by now, I am a rather fast cook:) Can whip food up rather quickly and easily...

The other day, made chai tow kway for dinner:)

Me at my first day of work..

Well, thankfully I have a very understanding husband who helped out with chores.. helped to make dinner some days and even wash up whenever he can:) Thanks, dear! :)

As for Ace, he is not too much affected by whether I work or not and doesnt really care...

Or so I think.. that is until halfway through writing this.. Ace came to me and asked me if I enjoyed working in my company. I asked him what did he think.. and he said, ..

"I think you don't enjoy because  it is an absolute waste of your time!" he declared.

Wahahahahaha...

I asked him why he thinks so and he says I should have been spending my whole day watching tv, cooking nice things to eat and enjoying myself.. that is the way to live life!

Not surprising I guess since his current motto in life is to enjoy as much as he can and have as much fun as he can.. PLAY is always the top of his list followed by EAT.

Previous Post: Who Is This Chio Bu?

No comments: