Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mysha's Birthday

One of Max'scolleagues who Max is very close to had a birthday party for his daughter. It was a big party complete with decorations and even a magician and games for both adults and children...



A little embarrasing that my son won the dancing competition and a few other games as he was the most xiao on one.. the other children were either too young to care or too old and so very self concsious....
Check out all the prizes that he won:) I think he can use until he forget lor! I told him to share and give some to his friends...

Max's colleague, A, says most of the prizes he prepared were won by his colleagues or their children.. "In future, I think I can save the hassle and don't have the party, I just wrap the presents and pass to you guys.. " he joked:) hahahaa..

Anyway, the most important thing was that Ace had fun lah.. me and Max just sit and watch and laugh:) hahah..

PS: A just told us that he has recieved the video of the birthday party and that he will charge us money for it because it contains clips of Ace dancing...  I told Max to tell A that he should pay us money instead since Ace is  already "famous" on youtube amongst his friends in school and has actually graced the party and the video:) wahahahaha..

Previous Post: Horizon International Day

No comments: