Friday, February 01, 2013

It Feels Good To Be Home

I always have a mix of emotions whenever I have Dubai to go to Singapore or when I leave Singapore to go back to Dubai. Going back to Singapore is always something exciting to look forward to and this time round, we arrived, rested a little and went straight for dinner with a group of good friends and my Family Constellations Teacher, Netra. I am so glad to be home and meeting up with them... Many thanks to Veron for the treat...

Arriving to Singapore for dinner with good friends...
Right after dinner is over, me and Max met up with my relax jie mei hua sanba sister, J and Z and we continued to do SUPPER! As we were at the Esplanade area, I took the opportunity to take a good look at the NEW SINGAPORE.... Somehow, Singapore seemed extra beautiful tonight....



Where we were seated, we were surrounded totally by tourists and FTs.. I wonder if I will feel the same way when we have 6.9million living on our small sunny island..


Anyway, enjoy the view while it lasts..

Chatted and walked along by the bay and I suddenly realize that I was walking along the same stretch that me and my first boyfriend used to frequent. It was one of our fav dating areas and gosh, how has the view changed! But I guess we cannot expect it not to change. After all both of us have changed too:) We are no longer students, no longer a couple and have gotten married respectively and became parents too:)  I wonder when me and Max need to use tong kat and come to this same stretch again, how will the view be different...

Previous Post: Humpty Dumpty Had A Great Fall


No comments: