Thursday, February 21, 2013

Home Made Doriyaki

Discovered some red bean paste while shopping in the supermart and so I bought it thinking I can make doriyaki with it one of these days.

The chance came when I had to make soy bean milk for Ace's breakfast... the leftover, I did not know what to do with it and so, I mixed it up with some flour, water and egg and decided to make doriyaki... the tong luo shao tat Doraemon so loves:)





Ace says that it tasted good and so I made it every other day till there was no more of the soy bean "zha" leftover :)

Max complained though that I never make for him.. wahahahaha:)

But since I never made soy milk for the past few weeks (we bought some instead), I stuck with steaming paos and also making my lastest creation- jam and cheese burger for Ace for his snack. Now that I am busier, it is just easier to do quick and fast snacks. I am just thankful that Ace is a rather easy going child and eats whatever I pack for him. That is why sometimes if I am free, I try to make things that he likes as well like sushi lah...

Good that I have more tricks up my sleeves now and so can rotate every now and then so that Ace doesnt get tired of it.. :) I still remember when we first arrived in Dubai, the only two things I knew how to make for him are pancakes and sandwhich!:) wahahahaha...

Previous Post: Mysha's Birthday

No comments: